Insurance Restoration Services
At the Reijnen Company we are committed to our clients. We believe that the true measure of our performance on any project is whether we fulfilled our client's expectations, made a lasting contribution to their project and consistently honored their best interests. We believe that every new client and every new project is an opportunity to build, not just a home, but a long term relationship based on trust and mutual respect.
At The Reijnen Company we understand the circumstances and stresses surrounding a traumatic loss caused by fire, wind or water. Rest assured, we are here to help and get you "home" as soon as possible. Our dedicated, experienced team of professionals will work quickly and efficiently to restore your home or building to pre-loss conditions. Our extensive knowledge of the Insurance Industry and the claims process will help ensure the successful, timely completion of the restoration to your property. We stand behind the quality of our work and back it with a comprehensive written warranty.
Insurance Restoration Division Services
Fire Restoration Specialists
Wind / Storm Damages
- Building enclosure and protection
- Building Design Services - Commercial and Residential
- Interior Design Services - Residential
- Residential - new homes and remodel/restoration
- Commercial - multi-family, medical, retail and office
- Owner's representation
- Development Services
- Project Management
Choosing an Insurance Restoration Contractor
Your home is the most significant financial investment that you will make in your lifetime and significant care should be taken in choosing the right contractor for your restoration, remodel or new home. Here are some helpful hints to help in choosing the right contractor:
- Choose only a contractor that is licensed, bonded and insured.
- Check with the Washington State Department of Labor & Industries for any registered complaints. (Via their website or call 1-800-647-0982)
- Check with the Better Business Bureau for any registered complaints. (206-431-2222)
- Look for a company with an established business history.
- Ask for references and look for a company with an established business history.
Remember that the lowest bid is not always the best value. Often the contractor with the lowest bid will be compelled to cut corners on materials and workmanship to complete the project. The best value is represented by the contractor whose quality standards and ethics stand out above the rest.
Having done your homework to determine who is the most qualified, ask yourself who you feel most comfortable with and which company inspires your trust.
Return to Top